Join the Azury Team!
As a Full-Stack Developer at Azury, you will have the opportunity to channel your passion for new technologies and actively contribute to shaping and expanding our technical stack. If working with JS frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue, and backend development gets your heart racing, you are in the right place!
We are on the lookout for tech enthusiasts with experience in container-based applications and microservice architectures who view complex challenges as exciting opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Active participation in daily team meetings to discuss progress and next steps
- Developing and implementing the frontend
- Designing and implementing new services for process automation
- Developing and executing effective testing strategies to prevent errors
- Contributing to the conception of new features and products
- Developing a robust software architecture for launching new products and features
- Continually updating your skills and knowledge in software architectures, distributed systems, and new frameworks
- Exploring new industry trends to keep our products innovative and future-proof
- Participating in decision-making regarding Azury’s future technological direction
Azury is a young, dynamic company specialized in marketing high-quality real estate through innovative technologies. We operate in both national and international markets and are always open to new ideas, opportunities, and challenges. Alongside our zest for innovation, we place a high value on a positive work environment and quick decision-making. At Azury, there is no dress code or time clock, but plenty of room for creativity and continuous personal development. We offer flexible working hours and environments, meaning you can choose your workspace – be it at home, in a co-working space, or at our headquarters in Saarbrücken.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing large projects
- Proven skills in agile software development, automated testing, and Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Good knowledge of working with various software and system architectures, especially distributed systems and container technologies/Serverless
Our Technology Stack
- Frontend: Angular, TypeScript
- Infrastructure: Azure DevOps, Azure Serverless
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Opportunities for “Workation”
- Choice of individual hardware
- Monthly shopping allowance of 50 EUR
- Capital-forming benefits
- Optional social events
- Individual opportunities for further education and training
Send us your application, including your CV and references or work samples. Once we have reviewed your documents, we will get back to you as soon as possible. You might just be the newest member of our innovative team!