You have acquisition, sales and communication skills and are interested in advanced technologies? Have you already gained experience in real estate sales? You also have a great understanding of service and business processes?
Then you are the right person for us! To support our team in Munich we are looking for a Real Estate Agent (m/f/d).
We are a young and dynamic company that specializes in marketing high-quality real estate using innovative technologies and operates both nationally and internationally. No two days are the same and new ideas, opportunities and challenges are constantly emerging. At our location in Saarbrücken, we are developing the field of virtual and augmented reality, building a web platform for digital marketing solutions and researching innovative topics such as Metaverse, Web3 as well as artificial intelligence, giving the “broker business” a whole new face.
At our Munich location, we offer you a modern, well-equipped workplace in a top location, where an open-minded, helpful team will support you at all times.
Our goal is to shape the future together. True to our motto – let’s grow together. Therefore we are looking for team members who are willing to develop together with us.
- Valuation, acquisition and sale of exclusive real estate and new buildings
- Constant observation of market and competitive developments in order to advise customers competently and in the best possible way
- Professional, friendly appearance and proactive customer care along the entire acquisition and sales process
- Independent, structured and team-oriented working style
- Contributing new ideas to improve the acquisition and sales processes
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in the acquisition and sale of real estate and possess a high degree of motivation and sense of responsibility.
- Observing the Munich real estate market is part of your daily doing
- You have strong rhetorical, mediative and communicative skills and are not afraid of contact with existing or new customers
- You have negotiating skills and can convince well
- Very good language skills in German and English (business fluent)
- You know your way around Munich and have a strong sense of direction
Send us your application now, including your CV and, if applicable, references. As soon as we have reviewed your documents, we will give you feedback as soon as possible and maybe you will soon be a part of the Azury team!