Do you enjoy working with new technologies and are you keen to help shape and develop Azury’s technical stack? Do you enjoy working with JS frameworks like Angular, React or Vue and working on the backend? You have already worked with container-based applications and are familiar with microservice architectures? Then you clicked on the right job ad!
To support our development team we are looking for a Full-Stack-Developer (m/f/d).
Your daily business
- In the daily meeting you discuss with the team what you are currently working on and what is coming up next
- You work on the implementation of the frontend
- You develop new backend services for process automation
- You define and develop necessary test strategies
- You are significantly involved in the conception of new features and products
- Together with the team you design a software architecture on which we can launch new products and features
We are a young and dynamic company specializing in the marketing of premium real estate through innovative technologies, operating both nationally and internationally in markets such as the Balearic Islands or the South of France. Therefore, no day is like the other and new ideas, opportunities and challenges are constantly arising.
At our Headquarter in Saarbrücken, we are developing solutions in the field of virtual and augmented reality, building a web platform for digital marketing solutions and researching innovative topics such as the Metaverse, Web3 and Artificial Intelligence, thus turning the classic brokerage business upside down.
In addition to this high degree of innovation, it is important to us that we are all working in a positive environment. Our goal is to achieve something together and to break new ground. To achieve this, we need people who want to get involved, who are creative and who want to create an impact in the market. Azury supports you with training opportunities and room to grow, as well as with a progressive corporate culture.
The last few years have shown us that the world of work is changing and fixed working hours and environments are not always the best solution. We will find the perfect mix of remote work with you and give you freedom to design your individual working environment, e.g. in your own home, in a co-working space, at our headquarters in Saarbrücken or at our other locations in Munich, Berlin, Luxembourg or maybe even in the Metaverse 🙂
- You have at least 3 years of experience implementing larger projects and know what you are capable of and what you are passionate about
- Very good knowledge in (agile) software development, with automated testing as well as with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Good knowledge with different software and system architectures, especially with distributed systems (Microservices, Micro Frontends, Self-Contained Systems) and container technologies / Serverless
- You are up to date with software architectures, distributed systems and new frameworks
- You keep yourself informed about the latest trends in the industry with the goal of making our products innovative and future-proof.
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend: Angular, TypeScript
- Infrastruktur: Azure DevOps, Azure Serverless
In addition to a well-stocked drinks fridge and a modern coffee machine, we offer the following benefits to make you feel at home:
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work location
- Workation possible
- Individual hardware selection
- 50 EUR monthly shopping allowance
- Capital-forming benefits
- Optional social events
- Individual training offers
Send us your application with a CV and your references or work samples to Simon. As soon as we have reviewed your documents, we will give you feedback and maybe you will soon be a part of the Azury Crew!